Lunes, Oktubre 10, 2011

1st fail

(I decided to publish some write ups I had in my OneNote. summer of this year)



I flunked one of my subjects last semester and twas a really big deal. I was in pain and my family scolded me about it.

I guess I knew it coming.  I failed that subject in the middle of the semester but I thought I will be able to cope up with the failing grade and pass the subject. I mean, the teacher was absent for several meetings and I guess he should have given incentive or 'pambawi' to his absences.

Upset. As I saw my grade I fell silent. I was praying and hoping for me to pass this one but I didn't. I just stared at the monitor for a minute or so. I tried to convince myself that maybe there are errors or what. I baffled myself, as if trying to confuse everything so as to mask that reality. I scrolled down and saw the comments. The professor will be giving a removal exam on Monday. I read that thing sunday and tomorrow is monday and I'm not in Cebu. That just made everything fall apart. I had the chance already to make up my grades but I was not able to take it.

Feeling so depressed, I went to the room not saying a word to my mother. I laid in my bed, crying the pain out of me. I texted my friend about this. I can't even call him. It was like the pain is choking me and I can't say a word. I don't know how to tell it to my family especially that they kept on asking me about it.

My mom called me from downstairs saying that she saw post already but since she don't know my ID number, she can't tell where my grade is.
I went there immediately and told her that I flunked out. She went hysterical. I went back to the room. I could still hear her sermon. She even  threatened to transfer me in one of the local schools.

So I guess the reprimanding, scolding and sermon lasted until the next day.

The next day we went to out because she wanted me to be measured for my gown for the debut. Along the way, (we were with my grandmother), they kept on reminding me about those things she said last night. However, I got the chance to voice up and say what I've been thinking.

I told them that I asked a favor to my classmate to ask the prof if there is anything I can do about it.  I also told them that there is no pre-requisite  so I can still take up higher math even though I failed that one. I can still take it up next sem or so. Anyway, almost three-fourths of the class failed but in my group of friends I guess only few failed. I told them that I'm irritated and bothered about this too, that I can't help but to blame myself.

After that, I guess everything went right. They were like planning my whole future out again.


I said I am hurt and no one can be so hurt than me, the person who failed the subject.



By the way, on the other hand I am glad because my other girl friend failed and we are both happy because atleast we can take it up together next semester :)))

Mga etiketa: , , ,

what the P

stalking sites

  • facebook|tumblr|twitter|youtube|
  • Archives

    Template