Linggo, Disyembre 11, 2011

Sister Act for a Day

My sister was here in Cebu last Wednesday. But it was only for that day. She had to go back in the evening in our place.

It was pretty fail when we fetched her at the pier. I'm thankful Lawrrence was with me that time because if not then I would have been so lost there. We were like looking for her at pier 4 for almost 30 minutes. Then, we decided to go a little bit far from where pier 4 is. While we were walking, we saw some taxi cabs. Based on Dianelle's text, she said she is waiting near a taxi stand, so when we saw those cabs, Law suggested to look also there. With all happiness, I was glad to see my sister sitting across the line of taxi.

We then  went to TC and ate our breakfast. Law and I accompanied Dianelle to the venue of their conference.

I skipped some of my classes because I had to buy a ticket for my sister. Since I really don't know where to buy a ticket for night trips, I had to look up google map and discover many things. It was so useful. I was able to locate the ticketing office but with some struggle of course.

In the evening, after their conference, we went Ayala to have dinner. Kuya Greg ate with us for awhile. He had to eat and run because it was his break in his new part time job. Though kinda short, we had an interesting conversation. 
After Kuya Greg left, Dianelle and I were just conversing about many stuffs. Like things about school, at home, etc. Lawrrence arrived after few minutes and we strolled for awhile. 

We also went to SM, the mall nearer to the pier. Just 1 hr before her trip, we went to the pier.

It was kind of melancholic to see your sister leaving. We had only  a day to catch up with each others lives. Nevertheless, I do think we enjoyed each others company. We just talked about many things and that was satisfying. I'm also glad Lawrrence was there to make it even more interesting and fun. 

I hope to see my sis soon. And the whole family too.

Mga etiketa: ,

what the P

stalking sites

  • facebook|tumblr|twitter|youtube|
  • Archives

    Template