I decided to attend that class since it was sir Villagonzalo's and I think it would be lax. What I really thought...
As I enter the classroom, I was surprised that there males around and zero female. I thought maybe girls here are just late comers but NO. They were not. In fact there were no girls on that class.
I feel so...nevermind. Although, I'm used to the male environment still it is different when you were the only girl among 25 other males. And what's worse is I don't know any of them. Though though, there were some familiar faces but still they are not my friends. There were two of the guys who were in the same PE class with me last semester and I don't like them and that added to the crazy environment.
My two temporary lab group mates were guys too. Why am I not surprised? So, I thought they were smart and they could the laboratory so easily but in my humblest opinion they don't know how to mount a circuit.... Anyway, I practiced patience and calmly helped them out. Anyway still, they are few of the kind and gentlemen there who accepted me to be in their group. (although maybe they don't want me in reality)
So, that basically it. I tried to the experiment with them fast
In the end, I asked their names and thanked them. (It was amazing how I don't know their names and I still get the chance to work with them HAHAH )
January 12, 2012
Mga etiketa: 2012, daily, make-up class, physics, stress