Lunes, Mayo 28, 2012

Summer Lovin'

This is summer was so different from the summers I experienced. This was my first time to have summer classes and it was pretty awesome. 


But I had a rough start. Almost I was not able to enroll for some personal reasons. Maybe I am just so blessed in a different way that I got to enroll even at the most crucial dates of enrollment. The schedules were all filled up and only few ones were available for expansion. Though it was a struggle, it made me realize who were my friends and how true they are. 


Vennah, Carlotta, Mike Paul, Jedd and especially Lawrrence are those whom I owe my summer life. 


Mike Paul and Vennah went to school just to advise the subjects for enrollment. Carlotta did the enrolling online at their house. Jedd, after negotiating risked his other subject so that we can switch schedule. And Lawrrence spearheaded this. He was the one who contacted them and made ways. He is awesome. They are awesome.


So,I promised myself that I will make a post about our summer activity. But then I got so busy with stuffs that I decided to do it in bulk. 


I looked up my planner and found some interesting things.


I wonder why I placed "Law's sweetness" in April 16. Hmmm...


April 20, Friday was our first class in Physics Laboratory but I got up late. My body clock was so "lumpied up"
I also wrote "OP much" maybe this was the time when I felt so out of place in a crowd.


April 21: Recorded the CCC song with CCC family. It was for ate Kathy. I was so tired. So troubled about many things. This was also the day when we finally knew that Kuya Randolph is in a relationship with ate Karla. :D

Ate Mae, asked me a favor to proofread some documents. I did not want her to pay. (though I need to but I don't want to. ) She promised to buy me a pizza instead. She even insisted but still up to now, no pizza from her. hahah

April 25: Got sick. But I managed to finish the video for ate Kathy. However I was not satisfied with my work. Define crammed work.


April 26: This was Ate Kathy's last day in Cebu. So I decided to go to the GRM and meet her so I can atleast say goodbye. But then when I was there, I realized that I hate goodbyes. I tried to cover up my almost-tears with jokes. Although we are not that close, still I don't like saying goodbye to people whom I am fond of. 


I went home early because I still need to study.


April 27: Went to Ayala to accompany and have dinner with Law. We then meet with Ate Jerra and Nikho. They were still sad about Ate Kathy leaving. So Nikho who was depressed bought 2 boxes of krispy kreme. We ate and talked for hours. Then we went back to TC. Nikho who left early had an argument with someone else.


to be continued.....

what the P

stalking sites

  • facebook|tumblr|twitter|youtube|
  • Archives

    Template